When and where do you meet?
See our Contact page.
What is your main message?
“Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners – of whom [we are] the worst” (1 Timothy 1:16).
What should I expect when I visit?
We are a welcoming, growing congregation with a family-friendly atmosphere, committed to the centrality of Christ our Redeemer in our worship, service, and life together.
How would you describe your worship services?
Our worship services are simple, reverent, and joyful. Why? Because we see worship first and foremost as a supernatural encounter with the living and true God. In worship, the Father draws near to us through the Son and by the Holy Spirit and we draw near to him by the Holy Spirit and through the Son. Accordingly, we try to remove any obstacles to this supernatural encounter. To do so, we strive to tether the everything we do in worship to the clear teaching of God’s Word. Learn more on the Worship page. You can listen to a typical sermon on the Sermons page.
What about my children?
We count children as part of our church family and treat them accordingly. We even invite and encourage parents to keep their children with them during the worship services; however, knowing the practical challenges, we also provide a nursery for infants and toddlers.
What does Redeemer Presbyterian Church value and emphasize?
- Seeking to love the living and true God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – and to submit to and follow his Word as closely as we can.
- Trusting God himself to work by his ordinary “means of grace” (God-ordained ways by which the Holy Spirit works in our lives and by which we come to Jesus in faith) – especially by the Word of God, by the sealing ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, by prayer, and by fellowship – to accomplish his extraordinary, holy will in the world.
- Believing and telling others the good news of Jesus Christ our Redeemer, our ultimate Prophet, Priest, and King.
- Encouraging and assisting parents to follow the principle, “As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” (Joshua 24:15).
- Following Jesus in faith as he rules his church by his Holy Spirit through his Word, using elders serving together in biblical councils (or “presbyteries”) to minister that Word and thus guide the church in following King Jesus.
- Clear-cut, healthy, Bible-based teaching (see the Westminster Standards).
- God-centred and biblical worship, evangelism, discipleship, and accountability.
- Whole-Bible, Christ-centred preaching and teaching, counselling, oversight, and pastoral care.
- Learn more on the About Us page.